With offices in some of the most inviting regions in the country, a career at Carollo offers you a bright future and a truly meaningful career path. A career at Carollo is more than a job, it’s a calling to a greater purpose.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, sex, age, sexual orientation, ethnicity, or status as a protected veteran.
You can view all open positions below or use the following search form to find jobs that suit your specific career interests. Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration!
Click column header to sort
- Leads coordination of low- to mid-level pursuit with moderate oversight- Assists and collaborates with marketing managers, office managers, pursuit leads, and other applicable pursuit team members on other business development or marketing efforts, or larger strategic pursuits- Undertakes research and writing of non-technical proposal sections- Lays out and edits proposals in InDesign- Proofreads and edits technical and non-technical documents for accuracy and consistency- Manages production of deliverables associated with proposals and other business development efforts in conformance with company standards- Assists with opportunity and proposal tracking, which includes screening of RFPs and internet research- Provides general business development support to facilitate regular client contact by client service managers, project managers, and technical practice representatives.- Assists in the daily maintenance of the ERP databaseSupports coordinating mid- to high-level pursuits
- Plans, schedules, and conducts engineering work on projects of medium to large sizes of moderately complex nature- Responsible for budget, schedule, contractual obligations and quality standards- Directs several subordinate supervisors or team leaders- Responsible for training and monitoring internal staff- Initiates and maintains extensive contacts with key engineers and officials of other organizations and companies- Has full technical responsibility for interpreting, organizing, executing, and coordinating assignments- Plans and develops projects concerned with unique or controversial problems that have an important effect on major organization programs- Develop standards and guides for diverse engineering activities- Determine program objectives and requirements and organize programs and projects- Involved in exploration of subject area, definition of scope and selection of problems for investigation, and development of novel concepts and approaches- Responsible for acting independently and making authoritative decisions on technical matters- Involved on team that prepares proposals, conducts interviews and negotiates contracts with clients after selection- Develops significant relationships with new and existing clients and has responsibility for client maintenance- Supports firm's relationships with client management personnel- Responsible for identifying and directs sub consultants performing services on projects- Active in professional associations, including presentation of technical papers, member of technical committee, officer of local or national organization- Identify needs for recruitment of new employees and participates in selection process- Minimal travel when requested
- Perform engineering work in various engineering fields (water and wastewater treatment, linear infrastructure rehabilitation and replacement, and engineering services during construction)- Work on engineering designs- Assist preparing reports- Develop plans and specifications, and cost estimates for various projects - Check submittals for performance or conformity with plans and specifications- Assist with the preparation of technical memoranda, reports and electronic deliverables- Data entry and analysis- Participate in field activities such as site investigations, and pilot testing
- Under supervision, assists Laboratory Technologist by conducting bench-scale water treatability studies- Applies standard practices and techniques in specific situations- Adjusts and correlates data- Recognizes discrepancies in results- Follows operations through a series of related detailed steps or processes- Using prescribed methods, performs specific and limited portions of a broader assignment- Assist with laboratory equipment inventory maintenance
- Performs basic power engineering tasks and calculations for water and wastewater treatment facilities under the direction and supervision of a Staff Electrical Engineer- Receptacle designs, including panel schedule load and phase balancing- Lighting designs, including zonal cavity calculations, luminaire layout, and circuit switching- Conduit layout and fill calculations- Wire sizing- Performs basic CADD drafting- Submittal review- Performs specification research- Assists in development of technical memorandum- Reviews work for discrepancies or inconsistencies- Tracks details of work to discuss and resolve- Develops and improves technical knowledge and skills- Maintains professionalism in relationships with other office and team members- Plans what needs to be communicated and how to present the information effectively- Seeks out company and client technical standards and implements them on projects- Constructively builds and maintains relationships with others on the project design team- Travel required when requested- Makes site visits to observe during construction and operation
- Assists clients to optimize treatment plant staffing labor, power and chemical costs - Develops process startup, commissioning, and testing plans- Develops site inspection checklists for use during construction- Leads commissioning, startup, and testing efforts that result from Design Contracts- Advises clients on startup adjustments and facility tuning- Leads preparation of Standard Operating Procedures and comparable documentation- Prepares operator training courses- Assists with preparation of O&M manual updates (paper and electronic)- Provides facility optimization services- Conducts overall systems performance evaluation- Performs detailed process facility optimization review- Reviews operating and laboratory data and data collection methodology- Evaluates staffing levels and training needs- Prepares process trouble-shooting guidelines- Assists clients in staff development and transition planning- Evaluates and develops strategies for operational data acquisition and presentation- Assists with client marketing- Participates in project pursuits- Attends and participates in selected conferences
- Manage project delivery, including:- Review project deliverables to provide quality assurance and maintain documentation of quality reviews- Coordinate with the client and/or project manager to establish priorities and assign resources for projects and tasks to meet deadlines- Track pending federal and state legislation to identify potential funding opportunities- Prepare proposals for new work, for internal and external clients- Manage and mentor the Grants and Funding team, which includes grant writers, funding analysts, and disbursement analysts.- Develop strategic plan to grow Grants & Funding services
- Under direct supervision, assists in the preparation of engineering drawings based on detailed sketches and redline markups provided by BIM designers and engineers.- Utilizes basic 2D CAD tools and performs basic calculations to support drawing layouts.- Follows the Carollo/Client CAD Drawing Production Standards.- Works within a project team and professional office environment.- Works in a manner to ensure personal safety and that of fellow employees by following company health and safety guidelines and policies.
- Review and update documentation for policies, procedures, standards and guidelines.- Provide first level compliance monitoring and investigations.- Assist with forensics analysis and fact gathering.- Assist with vulnerability assessments and penetration testing planning for specific applications, services, networks and servers as required.- Assist with applications/tools including but not limited to SIEM, IPS, Netflow, e-mail gateway protection, and DLP tools.- Perform compliance audits against institutionally accepted security controls.- Record and track IT security incidents, including but not limited to compromised accounts, e-mail threats, and abuse reports from various sources.- Perform such other related tasks and duties that are assigned or required.
- Conceptual and preliminary design activities including site visits, overseeing fieldwork, alternatives analysis, and report preparation- Design of water, wastewater, recycled water, and storm water infrastructure including pipelines, pump stations, and storage facilities- Perform hydraulic calculations needed to size and select project facilities- Develop plans, specifications, and cost estimates for various infrastructure projects- Assist with coordinating sub-consultant work- Coordinate the work of other engineering disciplines, designers, modelers, technicians, and others who assist in specific assignments- Review contractor submittals for conformance with contract plans and specifications and evaluate requests for information as part of engineering services during construction- Travel may be required
- Performing engineering work in various engineering fields (water and wastewater treatment infrastructure to include pipelines and pump stations, engineering services, construction management)- Work on engineering designs, prepare reports, develop plans, prepare specifications, and cost estimates for various water and wastewater projects, permitting and alternative analysis- Check performance or conformity with plans and specifications through field inspection and testing- Assist with the preparation of technical memoranda, reports and electronic deliverables- Data entry and analysis, participate in field activities such as site investigations, and pilot testing
- Manages the successful execution of water and wastewater utility projects- Applies acute technical and project delivery knowledge to advise clients throughout the project life cycle and meet or exceed budget, schedule, and quality goals- Leads and oversees project teams in the planning, design, construction, and/or commissioning of projects of various sizes- Supervises and coordinates the work of staff engineers, drafters, technicians, and others who assist with specific assignments- Prepares reports, technical memoranda, specifications, and cost estimates- Maintains a culture of effective communication among project teams, clients, partners, and other stakeholders- Partners with local business development teams to identify project opportunities and assists with proposal preparation, including project scopes and cost estimates
- Production of contract documents including plans and specifications- Performs load and voltage drop calculations- Expert in short circuit, protective device and coordination studies- Expert in development of One-Line diagrams and Control schematics- Interfaces and coordinates the electrical design with electrical utilities, project team and client- Mentors and trains staff-level electrical engineers- Prepares technical memorandums and reports- Enforces company and client standards on projects- Prepares construction and design cost estimates- Manages the electrical portion of medium to large sized projects for water and wastewater treatment facilities- Conducts quality management reviews of electrical design- Participates in continuing editing and development of electrical master specifications- Develops project specific specifications for unusual or unique instrumentation applications- Prioritizes and balances competing project demands and conflicting project requirements- Manages other electrical engineers and CADD technicians to effectively complete work with attention to detail- Delegates tasks to others and follows ups on completion and quality of work- Identifies and consults with others on solutions to unusual, difficult, or complex tasks- Effectively participates in client contacts and business development efforts- Identifies alternatives, evaluates each, and determines appropriate actions to move forward- Makes solid and implementable decisions in a timely manner- Reduces complex aspects of electrical engineering to terms understandable to others- Attends to details in preparation or review of calculations, drawings, and specifications- Monitors scope, schedule, and budget and controls the work to the project plan- Understands, implements, and enforces company and client technical standards on projects- Travel required when requested- Makes site visits to observe during construction and operation
- Performing engineering work in process design of water and wastewater treatment facilities, including engineering services and construction management- Work on engineering designs, prepare reports, develop plans, prepare specifications, and cost estimates for various water and wastewater projects, permitting and alternative analysis- Check performance or conformity with plans and specifications through field inspection and testing- Assist with the preparation of technical memoranda, reports and electronic deliverables- Data entry and analysis, participate in field activities such as site investigations, and pilot testing
- Develop traditional as well as integrated master plans for municipal water, wastewater, or stormwater utilities.- Conduct data analysis for hydrologic conditions, sanitary and storm flows, water demands, system hydraulics, etc.- Develop conceptual site plans and cost estimates.- Conduct system modeling for water, wastewater, and stormwater systems.- Assist with permitting and alternatives analysis.- Prepare technical memoranda, reports, and electronic deliverables.- Support and develop client relations.- Share knowledge and provide technical guidance and mentor junior engineering staff on master planning and hydraulic modeling projects.
- Performing engineering work in water and wastewater treatment and conveyance infrastructure- Work on engineering planning and design projects- Prepare reports- Develop plans and specifications- Prepare cost estimates for various water and wastewater projects- System modeling- Permitting and alternative analysis- Preparation of technical memoranda, reports and electronic deliverables- Data entry and analysis- Provide engineering services during construction- Participate in field activities such as pilot testing- Plans, schedules, and conducts engineering work on projects of various sizes- Responsible for budget, schedule, contractual obligations and quality standards- Works on engineering designs, prepare reports, develop plans, prepare specifications, and prepares cost estimates for various water projects- Prepares technical memoranda, reports and electronic deliverables; data entry and analysis, and working through the construction phase on the projects.- Supervise or coordinate the work of staff engineers, drafters, technicians, and others who assist in specific assignments
- Performing engineering work in water and wastewater treatment and conveyance infrastructure- Work on engineering planning and design projects- Prepare reports- Develop plans and specifications- Prepare cost estimates for various water and wastewater projects- System modeling- Permitting and alternative analysis- Preparation of technical memoranda, reports and electronic deliverables- Data entry and analysis- Provide engineering services during construction- Participate in field activities such as pilot testing
- Oversight and optimization of all laboratory operations, organization, resource allocation, project planning, inventory, and equipment maintenance.- Mentoring and training laboratory team personnel; team building.- Collaborating with project teams across the company; serving as a liaison between Water ARC® and other Technical Practices (water, wastewater, reuse, industrial water, and the Carollo Research Group).- Preparation/review of treatability testing plans, budgets, and billing.- Pursuit of external funding for the development of new ideas.- Statistical analysis and the critical evaluation of data sets; preparation/review of resulting data packages and other project deliverables.- Provision of technical expertise to both the project teams and Water ARC® laboratory staff.- Synthesis of applied research results into peer-reviewed publications and a company-wide process technology inventory.- Quality management and laboratory safety.
- Performing engineering work in water and wastewater treatment and conveyance infrastructure- Work on engineering planning and design projects- Prepare reports- Develop plans and specifications- Prepare cost estimates for various water and wastewater projects- Permitting and alternative analysis- Preparation of technical memoranda, reports and electronic deliverables- Data entry and analysis- Provide engineering services during construction- Participate in field activities such as pilot testing
- Inspects construction contract related to water and wastewater facilities- Reviews contract plans and specifications for constructability, notes, errors, omissions and potential problem areas- Schedules, plans, coordinates, and completes site inspections- Coordinates construction related system outages with client facilities- Prepares complete inspection reports and maintains a daily diary- Maintains complete project files including a project photo file- Keeps detailed records of construction progress, changed conditions, and as built drawings- Prepares monthly estimates of quantity of construction completed- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with contractors, consultant, and owner- Responsible for actions and performance of Junior Level Construction Inspectors- Mentors and trains Junior Construction Inspectors